Operational Due Diligence Analyst
We currently have an opportunity for an Operational Due Diligence Analyst in our Atlanta, GA office.
You will work closely with other team members and will take responsibility for tracking and maintaining
our due diligence efforts.
- Prepare quarterly reports for Consultant’s Meetings
- Prepare operational due diligence reports for communication to Risk Management Committee
- Distribute Annual Due Diligence Questionnaire
- Oversee the tracking and maintaining of manager due diligence meetings
- Obtain manager service provider verifications
- Assist with preparing manager data for current and prospective clients
- Assist and perform ad hoc projects related to the due diligence function as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated, proactive, and a team player.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint a must.
Interested candidates should send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Investment Analyst position is an entry level position. The Investment Analyst is an integral part of various client teams supporting our institutional clients. The person will assist our Consultants and Senior Consultants in the preparation of the quarterly client reports and will provide support in various client-specific analytical activities including performance analysis and portfolio attribution, asset allocation and asset liability studies, investment manager searches, and all other client-related projects. Analysts will also conduct investment manager research and due diligence across traditional asset classes as well as on hedge funds, private equity and real estate funds.
Degree in Finance or Economics with keen interest in the capital markets. Strong analytical skills and excellent writing skills are required. The successful candidate must be a self-starter, detail-oriented, be able to work independently, and have good communicational skills. Accuracy and timely delivery of client reports are essential. The person must be well-organized, efficient and productive under pressure due to tight time constraints. Candidate must have completed Level I of the CFA exam. All LCG Analysts are required to obtain the CFA designation followed by the CAIA designation.
This is a full-time position in our Atlanta, GA office. The position does not require any travel.
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
LCG's policy is to hire the most qualified individuals. LCG will ensure equal employment opportunities for our present and prospective employees. LCG will not discriminate on the base of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, Vietnam Era and special disabled veterans, or individuals with disabilities with respect to its recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or any other aspects of employment. LCG complies with equal opportunity laws and with the spirit of those laws.