LCG's due diligence team regularly meets with managers and other service providers. We welcome the opportunity to meet your firm. To schedule a meeting, please click on the steps below for further instructions.
Step 1: Join / Update LCG's Database
- All firm and applicable product information must be updated by 3:00pm (EST) on Thursday to be considered in our meeting request process the next week.
- A prerequisite to requesting and/or scheduling a meeting with LCG is that your firm and applicable product must be on our database.
If your firm is not on our database, please complete the LCG New Firm Questionnaire.
For Investment Managers Only: If your firm is on our database, but your product is not in the database or needs to be updated, please click here to view instructions on adding and/or updating your product.
- Information required to add/update your product is minimal and will only take a few minutes to complete.
Step 2: Request a Meeting
- To schedule a meeting with an LCG office, please complete the LCG Meeting Request Form.
- Please submit your request by 12:00 p.m. (EST) on Friday.
- We will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your meeting request.
- If you do not receive it within 24 hours, please notify us at
Step 3: LCG's Response
- Requests for meetings will be reviewed by LCG each Monday morning.
- LCG will contact your firm (either to confirm or to decline a meeting request) via e-mail by the close of business on Monday.
Questions? Contact LCG via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in LCG Associates.